1. The age limit for admission to nursery/ L K G is 3/4. A birth certificate of Nagar Palika or Panchayath ( original ) and two passport size photographs should be submitted with admission form.
2. After registering the name for admission, the parents or guardian in person may produce the child to the principal.
3. Children may be admitted to classes other than nursery/ K G if seats are available in the respective classes. They have to submit :
a. Transfer Certificate from the school last attended duly countersigned by the proper education authority.
c. mark list of the last examination passed.
4. Every re- admission will be considered as a fresh admission and the formalities must be completed.
5. If a child is withdrawn, fee for the current installment must be paid.
6. For admission to any class other than nursery/ K G candidates must pass an entrance test.